=About Me=

My photo
All endings are also beginnings. We just don't know it at the time.

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Reflection.

1. What have you learned since September in Canadian Studies? (Or since you started to take the class)

Time goes on, I just realized that I have been in Sino-Bright School for seven months and I have been learning Canadian Studies for seven months, too. During the seven months, the most I learned is knowledge. Now, I have learned lots of knowledge include geography, history, demography and vegetation of Canada. Such as native peoples, eight regions, the vikings, the explorers, etc. What is more, Canadian Studies not only broaden my horizon but also improve my skills. I used to hate geography, but making a concept map arouse my interest in learning geography, and how to study effective. We always had many group works. I used to like work with myself, but someday I found out that group work is more excellent. That is what I learned in Canadian Studies. Thank you, Canadian Studies!

2. What is the most memorable lesson you remember? (if you weren't here, maybe at another school)

The most memorable lesson I remember is making a viking ship. Before made it, we got a great deal of informations about a traditional viking ship. At first, we crunched the newspapers into a lot of tight balls, and put them together for forcing a shape of viking ship. Then gave it varied colors and viking symbols. During making it, we had to face some difficulties and we fixed all of them together. We not only improve our design skill but also use our smart brain to keep the ship floating in the water. I realized that we are powerful as a group. We showed good teamwork and got along well with each other. I was proud of that.

3. Think about your life as a student here since September. Have you changed? How?

I was a lazy girl. My life was disorganized. I am not sure that if I am lazy now, but not really. My attitude was changed a lot. For example, I always got the second highest mark in every single Math test, but never the No.1. = = I was not unhappy because of I did not get the No.1, because of I thought all the questions I did were correct, but there were still some little mistakes. = = But this semester, I found out the reason--Because I am lazy!!!! I did not like admit that before. = = I listened in class but I did not do my homework carefully; I did my math homework but I did not review it carefully.= = That is why I always get No.2= =

OK, but now I found out that, my attitude is changing. At least, I am trying. I made plan for every single day. I finished all the lessons of "Worldly Wise 1", and I will finish the rest eight lessons of "Worldly Wise 2". After get those vocabulary, I will improve my writing sill next. There are a lot of things for me to do..= =

4. What is your goal for yourself by June? What is your plan to study?

Goal:

1. Get straight As..I hope..a little difficult.
2. Pass the Science&English 10 provincial exams, I don't worry about my math provincial exam.=)
3. Get a lots of vocabularies and wish i can write an excellent essay.

Plan:

Finish "World Wise 3",(Dear Ms.Chan, can you give it to me next week? I can't wait to see you, my dear "World Wise 3"=)). Write more essays. Doing things effectively.

5. What are you most proud of in school since September? Have you done your best?

When we made the puppet show, I got along well with my groupies. I am proud of our teamwork. I really enjoy drawing and singing!!!! I am blissful for spending a lot time on the things I love!

Bonus

1. Is there anything else you want to tell me or reflect about?

Yes.. Recently, my laziness came back to me.. After seeing my grade of English 10 and Canadian Studies, I realized that I must abandon it forever..= =never get it again!!!From now on!!!

1 comment:

  1. Dear Jessie,

    You are an amazing student. You are a little bit lazy but you are AMAZING! I love your attitude for learning! I love your passion! I love your excitement about learning vocabulary. Please don't give up!

    I love seeing your smile! I love seeing your hardworking attitude in class.

    I hope you are not unhappy because I said you have to stay after school to do your reading log. I only want you to be the best you can be.

    :P

    Take care,

    Ms. Chan

    (Wordly Wise 3, let me see what I can do!)

    ReplyDelete