=About Me=

My photo
All endings are also beginnings. We just don't know it at the time.

Friday, May 8, 2009

0508REFLECTION

Actually, I have to say, this week is such a lazy week. I am afraid that I have to be hardworking on weekends might because I wasted a lot of precious time.
To be honest, I have just read seven paragraphs of the attractive novel "To Kill Mockingbird". Last week, I read the summary of Chapter 1-3 carefully instead of the novel for getting ready for the following test. (Ms.Chan, I know you will eat me if you see this sentence..) Fortunaly, I passed the test at ease..
However, now I'm a little comfusing about drawing the concept map of it. All because I did not read it at all.
This short weekend is such a wonderful time to read the novel, not only the English vision but also the Chinese one. I will, I have to..
Moreover, we wrote a literary essay about poems on Friday morning. It is toooooo difficult! It helps me to find my weakness in writing essays, such as shortage of sentence patterns, grammar skills and a less powerful and boring conclusion. I will deal with them next time. Thanks for Ms.Chan, Jessica, Nina, and Angela gave me useful ideas to write it! I will tell more cold jokes to you!
Well, I'm gonna to see an English film now..:D
Enjoy your weekend!XD

2 comments:

  1. I actually know many of you didn't read the novel.

    Remember... I am omniscient!

    Remember to read Chapter 4-6!

    I know it is hard. If you can do this, your English skills will improve!

    ReplyDelete