=About Me=

My photo
All endings are also beginnings. We just don't know it at the time.

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Thank You!


I has been afflicted with painful right foot for one month!!T_T

The doctor said that my bone was okay, but there was something wrong with my tendon, so that he told me not to take too much exercise, even walking.

However, I have to climb to flour 4, across a lot of streets, take subway and take bus everyday! The painful tendon can not afford such too much work. It results in a great sore inside of my right feet, not all the time, but a specific time. When it was hurting, It made me shed tears..Rena knows that I cry hardly ever in daily life..This time, I was defeated by the pain completely.

But I still can walk like normal persons because my bone is okay. So, you know, when I said my right feet was too hurt, nobody believed me!! What a tradegy! They only looked at the surface and no one would see I exclaimed inside of my heart. I could not find any appropriate words to describe how hurt it was, so that no one would understand me! Even Mrs.Yang, she said,"Are you tell a lie? I saw you walk quickly and comfortable like others." I was so sad, how can her said I told a lie??...

Yesterday, when I went to the computer lab, I felt the pain again and again, but I can't tell anybody. Who can believe me? I seat in front of my computer and kept shedding tears because of the pain. I came out in cold sweat.. Finally, I decided to go to the school clinic alone for asking some pain killer.

When I came out the building two, Jessica chased me. I was accompanied with her to the clinic and she took care of me all the time until lunch time! I deeply appreciated her!!! Kind Jessica, gave me hands, gave me power and made me warm..

I always think that Jessica is helping me all the time from the first day I met her, not only on study but also in daily life. Just like today, she helped again..

I really wanna say: Thank U!!Jessica!!^ ^

Anyway, I will take care of myself!!

2 comments:

  1. You're welcome~That is what i should do.
    We r friends!I will be there for u!Always have , always will!
    Do not worry so much!I know the feeling that when people do not believe u!u also know that story, the smoking thing...Everything will turn good, they will trust u finally, because u r a person who should be trust.Looking around,there also r soooo many people believe u!They like u and care u!
    Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you take care of yourself!

    I know it is difficult to study when you are not feeling well!

    ReplyDelete