=About Me=

My photo
All endings are also beginnings. We just don't know it at the time.

Friday, March 6, 2009

The approaching of Spring.


>>
First of all, i wanna tell a Chinese joke to you.


Jessie:尼娜, 你真的很稳重.

Nina:哦真的?你才发现我的这些优秀品质啊....(以下省略三千字)

Jessie:...我说的是, 又稳又重.


>>

My mind is full of the longship of the Vikings!! Don't you think it is amazing?
It is a huge project.
I am so proud of our group cuz we can fix up the problem together and work happily.
In class, i came up with the ideas and then the other three group members made the longship and completed the ideas.

>>

It rained yesterday morning.

I drew in fresh air while i was listening to the radio and hearing the host said,"It is the spring rain!"


The spring rain quickened the earth, it represented the approaching of Spring.

I look forward to spring cuz i think everything will be completely new!

Springs always give us hope..


>>

The weekend is coming, we can forget the busy and weary week, especially the lovely homework. Insdead, we just have to enjoy freedom!!


I haven't decide what to do on Saturday, perhaps i won't stay at home.

On Sunday, i will take koto and yoga lessons. Both of them make me calmer...

>>

Have a good weekend!

6 comments:

  1. Wbtw!''ho am i? That's a secret i will never tell.''
    i know who r u ! u r gossip girl!xoxo~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha..Actually, i am not gossip girl..

    I wanna finish it 2morrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see your final viking ship!

    It will be beautiful!

    I am so glad to see you girls working so well together!

    Keep it up!!! :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...
    I'm happy too!
    The weekend is kind of boring for me ...

    ReplyDelete