=About Me=

My photo
All endings are also beginnings. We just don't know it at the time.

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Life is a struggle, accept it.

When i saw Lily for the last time, she told me a lot of truths of life ,

What impressed me most was "Life is a struggle, accept it."

Maybe i can not understand it completely, because i am still a little girl.

My experiences are very less than an adult's, i have faced little difficulties. But i have started to realize it.

Life is a struggle, if we can't change it, please stop complaining and falling, adapt yourself to it and accept it.

Just try you best, begin to like everything around you.

The surprise is coming!

Hope i can keep loving my life, and my friends, who is suffering from depression, who dislikes his/her life, who is almost defeated by life, who is always thinking life is unfair, hope they will be better, feel better, do better. :)

3 comments:

  1. Here is a poem for you!


    Moments
    (Jorge Luis Borges - Translated by Alastair Reid)

    If I were able to live my life again,
    next time I would try to make more mistakes.
    I would not try to be so perfect. I would be more relaxed.
    I would be much more foolish than I have been. In fact,
    I would take very few things seriously.
    I would be much less sanitary.
    I would run more risks. I would take more trips,
    I would contemplate more sunsets,
    I would climb more mountains,
    I would swim more rivers.
    I would go to more places I have never visited.
    I would eat more ice cream and fewer beans.
    I would have more real problems, fewer imaginary ones.
    I was one of these people who lived prudently
    and prolifically every moment of his life.
    Certainly I had moments of great happiness:
    Don’t let the present slip away.
    I was one of those who never went anywhere
    without a thermometer, a hot water bottle,
    an umbrella, and a parachute.
    If I could live over again,
    I would go barefoot, beginning
    in early spring
    and would continue so until the end of autumn.
    I would take more turns on the merry-go-round.
    I would watch more sunsets
    And play with more children,
    if I once again had a life ahead of me.
    But, you see, I am eighty-five
    and I know that I am dying

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Ms.Chan,
    Thank you for the poetry!
    That's a great and meaningful poetry.

    We need more and more difficulties!!!!Or that will not be an interesting life!
    And i'm very expecting to have more problems, more difficulties.
    I love to face them, and i won't flinch!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I know this poem~ and I like it very much!

    ReplyDelete