=About Me=

My photo
All endings are also beginnings. We just don't know it at the time.

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Provincial exam=Nightmare...= =

I did the multiple choices of the provincial exam of English 10.. Actually, there's a lot of strange words for me.. I do think the provincial exam is a nightmare..!!
I am so happy because i don't need to take the scary provincial exam in April, 18th, haha. But i know i still have to face the nightmare in June, it is really a big challenge..

There is not any questions for me about the exam, because i just have one question that i could answer it by myself: How to improve my poor English?T_T.. Read more, write more, speak more, listen more.....I am trying.........

1 comment:

  1. Cheer up. There are only about 3 months left until June.

    ReplyDelete