=About Me=

My photo
All endings are also beginnings. We just don't know it at the time.

Monday, March 9, 2009

We've just beginning.

Yesterday, my yoga teacher told me that she will go to Sydney with her husband next month, and perhaps they will never come back. It means i never see her again after one month unless i go to Sydney! :( Suddenly i realized how much i like her! My yoga teacher is not only beautiful but also gentle and friendly, the most important is, she has a kind heart. All i wanna say is, she is sooooooo perfect in my heart!!!



She teached me how to be calm when i am stressed out, she helped me forget the worries of the day by riveting my attention on my exercise. And she told me many healthy habbits, even the breakfast food list! But i am ashamed that i cannot say i am a good student in her class, cuz sometimes i always make excuses for staying at home instead of taking yoga lessons, such as i tell myself that, "Today is sooooo cold..","I have tooo much homework".All in all, i really really really want to take the lessons, but all because i'm a lazy girl!!!!



I'm so sad to hear the bad news, but it won't be changed. So i decide to treasure the last eight or more lessons! Taking the lessons carefully!!

Wish she will have a happy life in Australia!!!!>.< :)

----
As for the word"lazy", it reminds me of my March Plan--Jessie is trying not to be lazy though she's a lazy girl.Everytime i want to stop my step, i tell myself that,"Don't be lazy,Jessie, don't be lazy. U r not a lazy girl!"It gives me adequate energy to keep going on!!

Do u believe? This sentence helped me got back the joy of my childhood when i was playing the koto!! It'sAmazing!!!

P.S. Ms.Chan, thanks for ur advice! To make a plan is very useful to urge me on! Just depend on if i want to change!

----

I will keep moving,keep moving. Have u ever heared of"We are reading the first verse of the first chapter of a book whose pages are infinite...."?
The future will be better than past, we are just at the beginning of the progress. Come On guys!!

2 comments: