=About Me=

My photo
All endings are also beginnings. We just don't know it at the time.

Friday, March 20, 2009

My lovely week..

In fact, i think i did nothing this week..
It is so hard for me to recall what i did from Monday to Friday..>,<

Cuz my life is sooo easy and fine,
i go to school after having breakfast, and stay at school for the whole day, play with my friends and eat an apple in lunch time. When i go home in the evening, i play the computer, listen to music, read books, sometimes take yoga lessons, play the koto, and do my homework last..u know, i can't stand lazy anymore..but i like my simple life, no unhappiness.

The most important thing is that spring is coming, it makes me feel everything is gonna be alright, and that is why i think this week is soooo lovely...

What did i learn this week? Toooo much..

2 comments:

  1. 嗯啊。。
    It is really simple..>~<
    Go go fighting..
    Nice girl..(*^__^*) 嘻嘻……

    ReplyDelete
  2. What did you learn? You need to tell me!!! I would love to see how much you learned! I am glad you are not lazy anymore! I see that you are hardworking in class! I can't wait to see it continue. You are one of my most hardworking students. I am very proud of you. I can't wait to see you get into a good university!

    Reading your post makes me so happy with the simple things. It reminds me of when I was a teenager and going through school.

    Be careful of your little mistakes...

    eat an apple in lunch -- eat an apple during lunch
    Try not to use thing in your writing!

    3/5

    ReplyDelete