=About Me=

My photo
All endings are also beginnings. We just don't know it at the time.

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Traffic accident!




This is the first traffic accident i expereienced. But i don't want to experience it again..Never!!Absolutely..


Let me tell you what happened..


After getting on the bus, I was seated in the seat for pregnant woman, old person and the disabled, which is behind the driver. Because there wasn't any pregnant woman,old person or the disabled in the bus. I soon fell asleep with the music.


Suddenly, the driver braked quickly. I woke up and did not know what happened. I saw the man next to me dropped to the ground, a woman did not grab the armrest until running in two circles on the ground. They looked like so scared and unfortunately, some of the passangers were injured.


By the conversation between the passangers, I knew what happened. The driver of the car was in a hurry. He did not see the approaching bus. To avoid the car, the bus driver suddenly turned the car, but they still collided with each other..
The passangers who were injured were so angry with the drivers, it seemed like they would eat the drivers..


How terrible it was..

Luckily, i was not injured because i was in the safest seat of the bus..


Anyway, everything's gonna be alright. I hope the bus&the car will be repaired soon.

And i wish 2morrow will be better!

7 comments:

  1. SO LUCKY U R!ONCE I STAND ON THE BUS, AND HOLD A CUP OF JUICE. THEN THE BUS SUDDENLY STOPED!THE JUICE CAME OUT ! I HAD A JUICE SHOWER THAT DAY!1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessie,

    I am so glad you are alright! Thank goodness you were in the safest place on the bus!

    I hope to see you tomorrow and in one piece!

    Everything will be alright!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jessica,
    Oh,that's too bad!
    I always step on other's toes when the subway brakes quickly.- -|||

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ms.Chan,
    I was sooooo lucky!

    See you 2morrow!

    ReplyDelete