=About Me=

My photo
All endings are also beginnings. We just don't know it at the time.

Friday, March 27, 2009

So full, so famished.

Well, i have to admit that i ate too much rice and noodles on such a wonderful Friday. Pasta makes people drowsy in a lazy afternoon, but it is attractive for me to taste it. I always give up to the temptation of food. Always..=) So the whole afternoon and evening, i trudged like a bear because i was so full, my aching right foot made me walk slowly as a turtle..

Actually, I've been sooooo famished these days, guess what? I wanna absorb the knowledge as much as i can because of the approaching of the provincial exams.. I am not nervous now but i really know i need start to prepare for it from now on.. I wanna eat and all the vocabulary book; i wanna drink all the handouts; i wanna gnaw all the essays..

Recently, my friends think I'm crazy because i did 12 lessons of the on one weekend. It's amazing. The book is becoming one of my favorite books, and i can't help meeting the strange new words.. I got a little out of hand.. Anyway, it's good for me to improve my English..

My dear Nina, i am so worried about you. You always wanna get the no.1, maybe not, but the top. That' all you want. If you can't get it, you will be so sad. (You never realize that, but everyone can feel...). Such as this time, you didn't in the list of the top10 students of Science10, your eyes told me that you were so dismayed though you said,"I don't care." But it showed that how you care about that, how you care about the bonus three marks, how you wanna be the no.1 of the top! When you read this paragragh, pherhaps you would say,"I don't care!!" But i know you really care, everyone knows, everyone can see. Don't tell lies to yourself! Don't cheat yourself! If you wanna join the project, just never give up on anything you feel important. If you can't join the project, please be positive. When the things happen that you do not like, you have two choices: You get bitter or better.

This Sunday, i will take the last yoga lesson of teacher Lily. She will fly to Sydney on April 6th. I'm so sad to hear that. I'm very appreciate her! What gift can i give her??

Have a good weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you,Jessie.I will face everything,because you incite me up!

    ReplyDelete