=About Me=

My photo
All endings are also beginnings. We just don't know it at the time.

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

How i wish i'm a dictionary!

I just realized that we have to write essays from this week!!!!
It's sooooo hard for me cuz i don't have a large vocabulary.
How i wish i'm a dictionary!! T_T










>>
Resently, there was something wrong with some of my classmate's friendship. Although i don't know what happened, it reminded me something in my middle school.
Angle is one of my best friends in middle school, but one day ,she started to hate me and i didn't know why. In fact, i liked her very much. During the time, we had a lot of conflicts.. I just remembered that we never talked to each other and she wrote words in my clothe. Ok, that is past....
And finally, in a winter vacation, she said sorry to me..of course i forgave her. She was still my best friends.
>>
Now we are keeping in touch, and we went to Tian'an men Square together last semester, even if my mother took me there to play almost 10 times a year when i was a little girl..= = Also, we are planning going to the zoo in March!
We talked about the problems we had in high school. The most exciting thing is that maybe we are the only one can understand each other!!!


When we talked about the past, we all thought the conflicts, the arguements and the behaviors, were soooo stupid and infant!!!
But in fact, lots of people don't understand it untill they grow up and start to regret.
If we are friends, we have to learn how to forgive, tolerant and dedicate..
That is what friendship should be!
>>What do you think?

2 comments: